We are looking for a proficient, motivated, and savvy content writer to meet content requirements in a fast-paced work environment. Primary duties include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing data, compelling blog posts, white papers, service descriptions, social media content, and developing creative, SEO-driven website content. We’re looking for someone to help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, knowledge about the latest trends and technology, and the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented with excellent communication, and organizational skills, and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
- Create content for marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Regularly produce various content types, including website, email, social media posts, videos, blogs, and white papers.
- Organize, modify, and update existing content.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Research and utilize industry best practices to inspire ideas and content and align with company goals.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments and freelancers to create innovative content ideas.
Superpowers you will need
- 1-2 years of experience with proven ability to write content(knowledge of the latest technology is preferred).
- A bachelor’s degree in English, or a related field (Technology(Engineering) is preferred not compulsory).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in writing SEO-optimized website content.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Market knowledge and organizational awareness.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress is preferred but not mandatory.