Looking for a full-time UX researcher responsible for end-to-end UX research projects (remote and on-field studies). Analyzing business requirements into research studies and transforming the outcomes into actionable insights, strategies, and unique business solutions. The researcher should be seasoned in working with qualitative data and also showcase a general understanding of quantitative data interpretation.
- Partner with experienced researchers to drive research efforts on individual studies: planning, conducting, analysing, and presenting user research studies.
- Understanding and application of different UX research methods.
- Working with product and design stakeholders as required to devise appropriate research strategies.
- Contribute proactively to the user research team in areas of process improvement, project evaluation, better/ effective research approach, company culture and knowledge shares.
Superpowers You Will Need
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in UX design, Design research Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors, Market Research or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in planning, user profiling, conducting, analysing, and presenting the results of research studies.
- Prior experience in working with remote tools like Miro, G Suite and prototyping tools.
- Well trained in conducting and usability studies and moderating user interviews.
- Knowledge of qualitative and/or design research methods, and the ability to apply them to real-world practical problems.
- Insatiable curiosity about the why behind the what, a keen eye for spotting the not so obvious through keen observation in the field and in the data, passion for all digital experiences.
- Showcase strong problem solving and analytical skills, great at ideating and insight generation.
- Ability to visualize the research findings and present it in the form of User Journeys and Personas.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills are critical.
- Fluency in conducting a research study in regional languages (Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi) will be an added advantage.