We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content requirements in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of content writers and freelancers to create engaging copy for our clients. Primary duties include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing data, and developing creative, SEO-driven content.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A bachelor’s degree in English or a related field is a must.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows the necessary style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Collaborate with clients to create fresh, creative content keeping their audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to the deadline..
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
Super Powers you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a content editor or a similar role.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in SEO-driven content creation.